Today, I count my blessings for the wedding. Tis' the time to put things in the right perspective..
1. Despite slim chances of getting a chance of selecting a flat from HDB, we got that chance.
2. Despite exceeding the income level, our HDB appeal got thru.
3. Despite having so little in our CPF accounts, we didn't have to cough up cash for the downpayment at all.
4. Alvin's dad's a professional interior designer. Enough said!
5. I can stay 4 bus stops away from here.
6. Our wedding coordinator's so on the ball
7. We have double of the major things -- 2 wedding coordinators, 2 photographers, 2 videographers for church wedding, 2 prewedding photoshoots, and 2 wedding dinners
8. We have such good deals for the hotel and photography
9. Our friends are so willing to help out for the wedding.
10. Our family members are so supportive, ready to help but not pushy or demanding.
11. I am practical enough to give up certain things I want. Yet bee's generous enough to persuade me otherwise.
12. I'm not panicking... yet. :)
01 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment