Need to appeal for buyin HDB flat. We haf reserved one unit but apparently our income exceeds the ceiling. So may not be able to purchase direct frm them and may not be eligible for HDB loan.
Wat to say now..? Of course there's disappointment cos I was looking forward to buying the hse. But things happen la. There's anxiety too cos if we dun get thru e appeal, it's gonna be hard to buy hse cos of our lack of cash. But honestly, I thank God that there's hope. Thought we would be rejected on the spot but they reserved the unit for us and our money will be refunded if the appeal doesn't get thru. I thank God that there's still hope. At that point in time when the lady told us our income exceeded the ceiling, I wondered if I was gonna cry. But the choke went away shortly because I chose to believe my God's in ctrl. Not trying to sound spiritual but I truly believe. So ya, while I am affected by the shockin news that we're over the income limit, I'm handling this alot better than I thought I would. No anger or resentment.
Just pray with me ya? Pray that bee will have the wisdom to write the letter, that I will know if i shld write anything, that the Holy Spirit will personally minister to us too. Pray also for peace in my heart.:)
17 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment