1. Received 15 responses from parents so far. There are a few more sets to collect from my school clinic. I don't know the exact number, but I thank the Lord for each and every one of the surveys. :)
2. Reports are neverending. There are 6 reports to write, 3 to edit, before 2 more are added next monday. *faintz*
3. Feeling so demotivated to go to HPB on wednesdays. Probably cos I feel so helpless about the hours there and also that I feel so dunno-how-to-work-with-the-parents-there. Behavioural management really isn't my strength leh. I'd rather spend wednesdays doing assessments, but that means more reports to write. gosh. either way, i'm stuck.
4. 2 more assignments to go. need to finish by 8 dec. but haven't started yet cos i'm still struggling with reports! =(
5. 7th anniversary coming up!
24 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment