05 November 2009

my prayer

Heavenly Father,

May You be the Lord of my thesis. All I see are difficulties and non-responses. I fear in my heart that I will fail this. I fear that I will not graduate. I fear that I will lose my scholarship and even more money. I fear, Lord. Help me Father because I know that fear is not from you. You hold the key and all the answers. One word from You and the heavens will shake. Who but You can I place my confidence in? Who, but You? Lord, the little child in me is scared stiff. Each time i think of the surveys, the voice in me says  'no one will do it'. Lord, I'm scared. I want to hide in Your arms, I want to lay these fears and worries at You feet. I want Your divine peace. I want to know my thesis will get through. I want to pass and I want to graduate. But Lord, these are not within my control, these are in Your hands. Teach me to trust and believe that whatever the outcomes may be, Lord, You allow them to pass, and You have better plans than my humanly desires. Grant me peace, teach me to trust. I lift this thesis into Your hands.

In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen.

0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Distributed by Blogger Templates