15 September 2009

Wish list

It's my birthday again! Since it's around the corner, it's appropriate to put in a post on my wish list for this birthday!

1. Wallet
I seriously need a new wallet. I'm surviving on a purse now and it's super difficult to dig out coins and notes! wanted to get this coach wallet, but my friend couldn't find it in US, and GSS was over by the time i found that out. So it's a no go for the wallet. Oh well. I don't actually need a branded wallet la. just thought it'll be a treat for myself to get this at the special price of SGD250. Too bad the sale's over and it's now back to SGD 500+. So it's time to move on and buy some other wallet that's more affordable. Maybe a Braun Buffel, i think it's value for money and super good quality (the last one i had lasted me for 6.5 years!). But I couldn't find any design I like, so can only wait and see.

2. Coach bag!
No, i'm not on a Coach craze. Just happened to see this bag while looking at the price for the above wallet at the shop. To be honest, I'm never a person to buy designer bags. In fact, i think some of the designs for big brands are ugly and auntie. And I'm not one who will spend $500 on a bag just cos it's some brand that people will recognise!!!
But there is an exception. Haha. I REALLY LIKE THIS BAG. The purple's so pretty, and the design's just so catchy! But it costs almost SGD600 i think. yes, i know, 600 is quite ok for a coach bag, but u must understand that i never spend more than 70 on any handbags before!! plus i don't have money now. so it's just another bag that i can look but not get. Ah well...

3. Mobile phone
It's time to get another phone. Contract's almost up, and it's about time to get a phone that I can use to check my mails on the go, put my appointments in, maybe even upload my bible! I was contemplating getting one of the Nokia N series, maybe N73 or N63, but I find them too big, and the keyboard too small. I'll have difficulty typing when my nails get a tad bit longer. So now, i think i'm looking at the Nokia 5730 Cwm. That's about $348!! *faint* Shall wait and see if other phones catch my eyes then.

4. Completed Thesis
Now, on to the non-material stuff. I WANT MY THESIS COMPLETED. that's an important wish! my literature review is going super slowly, and it looks like i'll be getting very few people who will return my questionnnaire. so it looks like the thesis won't be going too smoothly...... sigh. just want it over and done with!

5. Health for my parents
Nope, no serious/major health issues, but i still pray that they'll be healthy. And daddy won't have to work so hard and worry about money all the time.

6. Increased pay
I think I won't be getting any pay increment when i return, i.e. won't be emplaced for my masters degree. because the HR said my position doesn't require a masters degree, so no emplacement will be done. sigh. then my question will be, why send me for studies then?? and if emplacement is not possible, then don't ask me to do the job of a clin psych la! sigh. so i can only wish that my pay will be increased to a masters pay.. wish only la. =( 

Okie, as you can see, this is really a WISH list in its literal sense. But it's ok la, i know that i don't really need some of the material stuff. I can live without a coach bag and wallet. So, for my birthday, if you're planning to get me something, just give me money. *hahaha*

0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Distributed by Blogger Templates