30 October 2007

God with us..

That's the theme of my songs for the weekend that jus passed. I remember I was clueless while tryin to come up with the song list 2 weeks back. I mean, the sermon themes I got at that time were depression and respondin to ppl who falsely accuse you. What kinda theme for worship can I use for that?? kor suggested to have general praise and worship but somehow i ended up choosing on the theme of faithfulness, which later changed slightly to God being with us, with an emphasis on our response to his promise of never leaving us nor forsake us.

this weekend, the theme was appropriate. frm the sermon to the testimony in the bulletin to the prayer for the O & A levels students, everythin jus fitted in nicely. Not only that, i jus realised that the theme really spoke to quite a few ppl who're gg thru difficulties in their life now, of course including me (but i chose the theme even before my "situation" happened!). I think my God is really gracious to allow me to hear correctly, and to have every part of his service fitting in nicely together. I pray to hear him clearly each time so I can be a better instrument of His ministry in His ppl..

All Glory to God!

My fav line for the weekend:
"You're here with me, my Saviour my King, my Everything"

0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Distributed by Blogger Templates