Pray for efficiency and time. have to adapt to doing alot of hsework on our own, attend to work, and the additional ministy commitment. yes, my high-commitment ministry has just gotten even busier as we have to cover some other duties until mid of 2012. *breathe* *need to sing Empower Me*
To remember that God has a bigger plan for me and to believe that He will bless and provide. Pray against resentment and anger.
Quotes
I was regretting the past And fearing the future... Suddenly my Lord was speaking: "My Name is I AM." He paused. I waited. He continued,
"When you live in the past, With its mistakes and regrets, It is hard. I am not there. My name is not I Was.
"When you live in the future, With its problems and fears, It is hard. I am not there. My name is not I Will Be.
"When you live in this moment, It is not hard. I am here. My name is I AM."
1 comments:
i can pass you a copy of the notes hehehe...
Post a Comment